[GnomeMeeting-list] pc2phone calls & https://www.diamondcard.us

Hey everybody,
I've been looking for information on the issue for a while now, but
couldn't find anything. I wanted to register for a pc2phone account, so
I went through the normal procedure:
Tools=>Pc-To-Phone...
and was connected to https://www.diamondcard.us/...
My issue is that the site doesn't have a valid certificate and I'm
really afraid to run into a phising attack when using my creditcard
number online. Any suggestions? Will they get a valid certificate in the
near future?
Thanks a lot, Gerald

--
Open Minds on Open Source!