Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] is ILS still working ?

Hi Jean-Michel,

Am Samstag, den 28.01.2006, 09:51 +0100 schrieb Julien PUYDT:
> jean-michel wrote:
> > i can access it but it seems empty , Nobody can answer about that
>
> No idea. Perhaps it really is empty ? If it comes back after a
> crash/shutdown, it can happen...

I have restarted the ILS now. Getting any better?

Btw. if there's a problem with ILS, just mail me directly with a message
more clear than "22H09" which I do not consider any helpful in finding
what you wanted to tell me in the first place.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian