Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] opal build problems

Hi,
 the problem you describe is identical to that reported 1 day ago.

The answer I sent to this list was:

Hi,
 your problem is that the opal checkout did not include the iax2 source
files. There was an error in the cvs tagging process of the opal files.

I think the best solution is to update to the absolute latest opal
release:

As Craig said in an email today:
>  New snapshot development releases of OPAL, OpenH323 and PWLib are
>available from the usual places:
>
>   Vox Gratia   http://www.voxgratia.org/downloads.html
>   SourceForge
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=80674
>
>  These new snapshots are intended to move us closer to stable releases
>which we would like to do soon. More information on snapshot timing and
>functionality can be found at
>http://www.voxgratia.org/docs/milestones.html

Derek.