Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] I am receiving an error when compiling opal-2.1.2

Antonio Carlos Ribeiro Nogueira wrote:
Hi, I am receiving an error message when compiling opal-2.1.2 from the source files. I must say that if I am not wrong, the ./configure was very straight and without errors. I am trying to compile in my computer at the University, a Pentium III 800MHz and Mandrake 10.2 updated. May someone help me? Thanks in advance.

I guess the error message says something like "No rule to make target ...".

The only thing I can think of is : are you sure you launched the build from toplevel ?

Snark on #ekiga