[GnomeMeeting-list] abnormal call termination (ununtu/breezy/i386)

Hi,

I put ekiga-cvs (latest ubuntu/breezy) on my mother's machine, and
tried to call her.

Configuration druid went through fine, it detects cone NAT (it's a
D-Link 624 firewall/router), and enables stun support.  Then it says:
registered accounts: 1.  I checked ekiga.net and her machine is indeed
registered.

When I try to call her, no popup window appears for her
(Transfer/Accept/Reject), in fact, she can't even hear ringing.  When
she tries to call me, I can answer but I get abnormal call
termination.

My machine is on the net without any firewalls, and has the latest
ekiga-cvs (debian/ppc) on it.

Her machine has Firestarter on it, could that be a problem?  Should I
disable it?

Debugging is a bit tricky, as she is not very computer savvy and I am
on the other side of the Atlantic.  I can ssh to her machine though.
I would appreciate any help with tracking down the problem.

Thanks,

Tamas