[GnomeMeeting-list] Failure registration + account proprieties

Hello.. just installed the mdk rpms of the "brand new" ekira ;-))

All ok but I can't get registrered both on ekira.net and on skypho.net..
I already have on my router the ports forwarded as I usually use x-Lite
(I get cono-NAT)..
How can I have more doc on why it doesn't register??

Then I have some suggestions:
1) Don't leave the NAT discover to come automatically.. sometimes I
already know which type is my NAT, so I would not press the button..
2) Both sip proxy and stun server could become account setting
proprieties?? Different SIP providers want different proxy (and maybe
different stun servers, but I'm not sure of that)..

ok.. hope I didn't say things too wrong..

cheers to all..
  Antonello