[GnomeMeeting-list] Full-Screen support using SDL!

Hello everyone,

I have built gnomemeeting 1.2 from sources (with h.263 and SDL support) and everything seems to be fine, except that I don't see scaled-up video to fullscreen. If I hit fullscreen button, all I get is the same size video with black borders around it. I've done some reasearch and added cif resolution to the supported modes in my XFree86-4 conf file. I don't see fullscreen video yet. I was wondering if anybody here has similar experience and know how to solve it. Btw, I've ATI Radeon Mobiliy 9000 video card. So, I'm using radeon driver.

TIA,

Sanjay.

----
http://www.techiesabode.com/