[GnomeMeeting-list] Help for Router Asus WL-500b

Hello,
I have installed gnomemeeting 1.2.2 on Mandriva 10.2 (LE).
When I use it on my home network, with the local network address (192...) it works very well with the other computer on netmeeting (XP). So the router is fine. But when I want to join a netmeeting user outside my local network by internet (ADSL) he says that my correspondent is not connected, and when the other one try to call me Netmmeting says I can't recieve netmeeting calls. My correspondent is also in a local network (livebox).

How can we precise the local network address with the IP ?

Thank you in advance for your anwser.

Yann ALLAIN.