[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga.net registration failure..

hello.. just registered on ekiga.net but:

1) clicking on the confirmation email link led to a page where I get
this error:

DB Error: value count on row.
VoIP SerWeb

We regret but your ekiga.net confirmation attempt failed.
Please contact dsandras ekiga net for further assistance.

2) On the page I went just after registration it is stated something
like "Your registration is waiting for approval".. this made me thinking
that there is a fisical-person approval process, but it seems not the
case, as I get the confirmation email after seconds

3) As usual nowaday, I would suggest to introduce some security number
on the registration page to avoid automatic registering.. after email
spam, I really would not like to have the Voip spam ;-)

cheers to all,
  Antonello