[GnomeMeeting-list] Trouble with Ekiga beta2 installation

  Hi gang,

  I downloaded the three tarballs needed (opal, pwlib and ekiga). I did
the ./configure with all the instructions listed on the site for all three
tarballs and 'make' went just fine. I used 'checkinstall' to create rpm's for
all of them and opal and pwlib did fine, but Ekiga gives me this message
during 'checkinstall':

checking for PWLib version... 1.9.3
checking for OpenLDAP support in PWLIB... no
configure: error: Sorry but the PWLib version you are using doesn't support
LDAP

  What do I do now? I went back and tried ./configure with even --enable-ldap
and ekiga still gives the message.
  Should I go back to a lower version of pwlib?

  Thanks for any ideas.

  JB

--
 11:37am  up 1 day 22:53,  3 users,  load average: 0.60, 0.55, 0.54

--
uptime