Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Outgoing calls from behind the NAT

Le mercredi 22 février 2006 à 15:28 +0100, Jan Kasprzak a écrit :
> Damien Sandras wrote:
> : It is due to the way the Linux NAT is working, I don't want to enter
> : into complex explanations, so I will go straight to the fact: have you
> : increased the UDP binding timeout as described in the FAQ?
> 	No (the question in FAQ is something about unregistering
> after 30 seconds, which apparently is not my problem). Nevertheless,
> I have changed the timeout to 3600 seconds now, and the the problem
> is still here (after restarting ekiga on both sides). Call to 500 ekiga net
> works, call to another ekiga with public IP address does not.

Unfortunately, I can not help you. I can not reproduce your problem.
That must be something related to the configuration of your firewall.
 _      Damien Sandras
//\     Ekiga Softphone:
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006    :
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net