Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga won't regester Broadvoice account

Can you mail me privately your Broadvoice account settings?

I'll fix the problem. (and I won't misuse the account).

Thanks,

Le mercredi 15 février 2006 à 11:27 -0500, Robert Jonathan Molesa a
écrit :
> I can't seem to get Ekiga to register with my Broadvoice account.  I've
> tried various settings with no success.  I believe that I have all
> necessary ports open on the firewall and forwarded to my local machine.
>  I also believe I have the necessary ports open on the local machine as
> well.  It registers with my ekiga.net account without issue.  Any ideas
> as to other settings that may need adjusting would be appreciated.  I'm
> currently using XLite's free softfone in order to use my broadvoice
> account and would rather not.
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net