Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] SIP registrations

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le mardi 14 février 2006 à 11:06 +0100, Jan Ruzicka a écrit :

Hi,
I have problem with SIP registrations (it is also in the latest beta2).
Account is set up as
registrar: sip.cesnet.cz (beacause there is no srv support)
user: janru
auth login:janru
realm/domain: cesnet.cz
But the register is has RURI sip:sip.cesnet.cz not cesnet.cz, therefore it can't be registered.
Our proxy servers serveral domains and as far as there is no SRV support the registrar has to be set to sip.cesnet.cz and the only way to say, what is the proper domain is realm/domain field.
But I think the realm/domain parametr is not used.

Some people already reported a bug about that. DNS SRV is not supported
yet, sorry.
It won't be supported for 2.00, so you will have to wait for 2.2 at
least.

I do not understand your mail correctly, but what you probably want is
using janru cesnet cz as "user".
That helped, thanks. I'm sometimes a bit confused as i'm trying to configure and test several clients.

Jan

 Ing. Jan Ruzicka                    CESNET z. s. p. o.
 tel: +420234680499                  Zikova 4
 e-mail,sip: janru cesnet cz         160 00 Praha 6
 icq:151316768                       Czech Republic