Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x2d74)!

Samyak Infotech wrote:
          Right Now i am getting this error more frequently while running
the genomemeeting. This is occuring when I am connecting to the other
Genomemeeting and the genome is quitting down. I have referred the net
regarding this I could not get the relevent information. And for my surprise
it is working some times fine I could not trace out that. if any know
regarding this please mail back

Hi,

notice that :
1. the program used to be named "gnomemeeting", part of "gnome" ;
2. you didn't tell us the version, your distribution, the circonstances, etc...

Snark on #ekiga