[GnomeMeeting-list] JaK Attack interview with Michael Robertson (Gimzo Project and SipPhone)

Hi all,
listened to this on the way to work, very interesting interview:

http://thepurplepodcaster.com/thejakattack/

The guy is very positive about SIP and interoperability with other 'ring
tone providers'.

His company offers a really neat 'Dial in' feature which enables an
incoming call to ring both a POTS and VoIP phone - you can then answer
call on either..... and switch between them!

Simon.

PS. I said I would write up the TLLTS thing on Ekiga. Not much said,
they uesed it to talk to 'mom' and worked OK. Mentioned problem with
Logitech headset stuttering - but I think this is a known problem.