[GnomeMeeting-list] Is it possible to use AMR codec with Ekiga?

Hello.

I was wondering if it was possible to use the AMR codec with Ekiga.

I downloaded the CVS snapshots (on April 19th 2006), and after compiling it and getting it to work, it seemed that there was no option for the AMR audio codec. I also noticed that with this lastest CVS build (i.e. Ekiga 2.0.1) some audio codecs,  such as G.711-uLaw-64K, and the iLBC 15.2 kbps,  which were there in Gnome Meeting 1.2.1 were missing.  I was also curious as to the reason for not having them in there anymore.

If I have understood everything correctly Ekiga is built around the pwlib and  openh323 libraries. While looking into the openh323 code, it seems that there is an implementation there for the AMR codec. So I thought that Ekiga might also support or would provide support for the use of the AMR audio codec as well, but this does not seem to be the case?  Have I misunderstood something along the line somewhere, or is it simply due to the fact that no one has gotten around enabling that option?

Thanks.

Hussain.