Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Call broken w/ silence detection

Damien Sandras wrote:
: > > I am thinking about a NAT problem. If silence detection is enabled, no
: > > packets are transmitted. If no packets are transmitted, the NAT
: > > binding
: > > is closed and when you start talking again, the router rejects the
: > > packets.
: > >
: > > Does that sound possible to you?

	It is possible, AFAIK the remote end was behind the NAT. However,
I thought the silence was not long enough to trigger the NAT timeout
(I don't know what NAT they have, but Linux has 30 seconds by default).
Anyway, I can make tcpdump on both ends.

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak  <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| GPG: ID 1024/D3498839      Fingerprint 0D99A7FB206605D7 8B35FCDE05B18A5E |