Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Display when registration fails

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 19:30:13 +0200
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> Le lundi 10 avril 2006 à 11:35 +1000, Alan L Tyree a écrit :
> > I have noticed that when registration fails for some reason that the
> > "Registered accounts: " display on the front of Ekiga does not
> > reflect that.
> >
> > Registration on all six of my accounts failed today (probably a STUN
> > failure) and it still showed six accounts.
> >
> > When I open the Accounts frame and order it to register by hand, the
> > "Registered accounts: 5" showed.
> >
> > A very minor problem, and I'm not sure what information to send you
> > since I don't know when a registration is going to fail!
> >

> I can not reproduce the problem here.
>
> What kind of failure is it? Timeout?

Well, I don't know. I noticed that Ekiga reported a registration
failure (at the bottom information strip) but it still reported 6
registered accounts. When I opened the Accounts dialogue, it showed
that FWD was unregistered. When I closed the Accounts dialogue the
display then showed that there were 5 registered accounts.

It seems like the "Registered accounts: X" doesn't update automatically.

Not a serious problem, of course. And unless I run Ekiga in debug mode
all the time I don't know how to learn more about the problem.

Alan