[GnomeMeeting-list] Video cam problem..

Hi there,

The webcam , I am using for video chatting using Ekiga
is Logitech Quickcam Express.

I installed the drivers for that. but during the video
device testing in Ekiga, it says that driver of webcam
doesnot support colors tried by Ekiga and failed to
open the device.

Can you please tell me the RGB settings which i should
do in order to make it work???

Thanks and regards,
Archana........