Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Audio Capture

The problem is likely your volume control settings. Your mike is probably set to be monitored on the speakers but not recored from. Try turning up the mike's *record* volume, and selecting the mike as the input device for recording.

If you can't find where to adjust those settings, and you're using alsa, try alsamixer, a command-line mixer that (sometimes) gives you more options than certain GUI tools.