Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting & 64bits

Hi Horacio,

Am Donnerstag, den 22.09.2005, 16:14 +0200 schrieb Horacio R. Ferrero:
> I'm looking for a gnomemeeting in 64 bits.
>
> I did'nt find it so, I decide to compile it from the sources because I'm
> very hargry to get the version with the SIP interface running.
>
> I've been faced the dificulty to find libebook libreries too!
>
> Thanks for a little help

not sure what you lack in 64bit, but if you're running a Debian SID on
amd64, just use:
deb http://snapshots.gnomemeeting.net/debian pure64 main
in your sources.list.

Unfortunatelly that's the only distro we offer 64bit CVS packs for. Good
luck with your compilation!

--
Best regards,
 Kilian