Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Apparent problems w/ ils.seconix.com and NAT

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, Julien PUYDT wrote:

> Reshat Sabiq a écrit :
> > On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 06:49 +0200, Julien PUYDT wrote:
> >
> >>Snark
> >
> > What URL do i attach to join #gnomemeeting?
>
> irc.gnome.org, if I remember well.
>
> Snark on #gnomemeeting

I'm about to give up on Logitech STX webcam, because its mic doesn't work
for me on FC3. I was told snd-usb-audio should handle it, but since it
doesn't i don't think i'm gonna mess w/ it. But i'd appreciate any
feedback on this.
The webcam i'm thinking on going for is Logitech QC Pro 4000, which is
quite frequently reported to work on Linux. The bad thing about it,
though, is that it's almost twice as expensive as STX, and has pretty much
the same features. I'd appreciate any feedback on a webcam in STX
price-range, that works on Linux.

Thanks.