Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] about google talk

Having XMPP in GM would be nice. If you can bring programmers, that
would be nice.

That is also a general announcement for all subscribers of the list : if
you are an experience programmer and if you want to help to bring more
features to GnomeMeeting, that help is welcome.