Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] sound event on gm-1.2.2/amd64

What I did is the following:
(1) on PC1, I set audio device to onboard nvidia soundcard,
to which the headset---mic and earphones---is connected.
To one of usb ports of PC1, I connected a speaker.
(2) The headset works, as far as I test it by means of
Configuration Druid.  The external speaker also works.
(3) In the Sound Events option, I set that Ringing Output Device
should be usb audio.
(4) From another PC2, someone tried to connect to PC1.
I expected that Ringing Tone of incoming call would come
from the external speaker connected to a usb port.  But, I hear
the ringing tone of incoming call still through the headset.
Connection itself is established, so that with the headset two
can communicate with voice and video.

Is this normal?

yoriaki fujimori