Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Integrating GM into another application - www.plutohome.org

Robert Rozman a écrit :
- GM to be controllable as much as possible from other applications (I know of DBUS, but does anyone know for any example code of interfacing GM or can we find any more info with what dbus commands can we drive GM (we could use dbus command line utility -but need to know what to send over dbus)

I'm currently working on a new implementation of gnomemeeting's dbus component ; a quick look at gm-devel-list's recent archives should show you what will be possible to control through dbus.

- ability to run GM in fullscreen and possibly have skinnable GUI or possibility to separate GUI from SIP engine...

Hmmmm... it is possible to have fullscreen video. I don't get exactly what you mean by GUI-engine separation.

- is it OK to try latest CVS of GM ? We'd love to try SIP implementation....

Be sure to try the opal branch of cvs to have the sip functionalities ; and beware that it's still alpha (ie : not all features are there yet [dbus in particular...], and they may not work as good as should be).

- does anyone know for more examples of embeding GM into other apps ?

Embedding isn't possible. Interacting is. I wrote a remote for gnomemeeting -- works with the dbus component I will soon kill. Again having a look at recent gm-devel-list archives will give you informations about it.

Snark on #gnomemeeting