Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Interest for GM 2.00

Le mercredi 30 novembre 2005 à 14:23 +0100, Daniel Huhardeaux a écrit :

> Today, the only other project I see comparable to GM is SjPhone (SIP +
> H323) which has the advantage of running also under Win. Thanks to
> Julien, GM is near on this too.
>
> You have one step in front of you, after 2.00: iax I'm following the
> iaxclient devel list, using iaxcomm, kiax, diax. Great job, running
> under Linux and Windows already. I think including this in GM would be
> not so difficult (but I'm not a developer) and very improving it.

If there is an external contribution, then I'm ready to include IAX
support, but not to develop it myself.

To be honest, I doubt that IAX will have a future outside of Asterisk,
despite its merits and numerous qualities.

> Concerning the future of VoIP, I would say it will be more something
> like MozPhone that Skype.
v_/_    SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net