Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Conflict between Skype and GM

cbaegert eurosv net a écrit :

Hi,

when I use Skype (only if I make a call, not if I just launched it), the recording is disabled in GM. I can call someone with GM, but he won't hear me. I can't hear me when I try the sound test of GM.

Even if I kill Skype, or if I restart KDE, it doesn't change anything, I have to restart my computer. Any idea ?

I use GM 1.2.2, Skype 1.2.0.18 and Mandriva 10.2

Regards,
lsof /dev/dsp to see who use the soundcard and don't give it back (my guess: skype). Best solution: don't use skype ;-)
--
Daniel