Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Connecting to m$ land...

Steve Rippl a écrit :

I've got gnomemeeting running fine on my machine (webcam and sound) and
I've registered with ils.seconix.com and that seems ok. Now does anyone
know how I'm supposed to contact my folks who run m$ stuff, ie contacting
netmeeting, which no longer seems to have it's own ils directory as you
get pointed to messenger services...!? Can I contact messenger?

Solution 1: point them to ils.seconix.com.

Solution 2: use their ip address directly.

Snark on #gnomemeeting