[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Official announcement of Fedora CVS snapshots.

Dennis Gilmore wrote:
Hi All, I have fixed Jonny's spec file so that gnomemeeting does infact build so its installable side by side with legacy GM. I still need to fix pwlib since the plugins conflict with the version installed with FC4. I have built and loaded gnomemeeting from cvs with GCC4

Ok good I think I take those spec files for next build.

my rpms can be found at http://www.ausil.us/gnomemeeting/