[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting not working on Slackware 10.1

   I am using Slackware 10.1, with the Gnome support provided by Gware
2.10.0. I downloaded and build the pwlib and openh323 libraries, as
specified in the Gnomemeeting FAQs. Both builds completed without
problems. I then downloaded Gnomemeeting 1.2.1 and built it, again
with any problems.

  Now, the gnomemeeting I obtain craches immediately after being
launched, when trying to run the druid. The same thing happens if I
use the Slackware 10.1 packages in the Gnomemeeting site; in this
case, I have to replace the evolution-data-server package that comes
with Gware with the right one - the Gware one is too new for those
packages.

  Can anybody suggest any possible causes? I'll provide more details,
if anybody is interested. At this point, I would like to find out if
this is something that anybody else has experienced.