[GnomeMeeting-list] Getting the ILS address-list

Dear members of the Gnomemeeting mailinglist,

With Gnomemeeting 1.2.1 there is no problem for me to recieve the
address-list of users from "ils.seconix.com".

Settings:
Name: Seconix
Hostname: ils.seconix.com
Port: 389
Base DN: objectClass=RTPerson
Search Scope: Subtree

But when I trie to recieve the list from another server for example
ils.planet.nl (wich do excist ofcourse) with the settings below, there
comes no list and I get the message: "Found 0 users in Planet". And
realy that can't be possible.

Name: Planet
Hostname: ils.planet.nl
Port: 389
Base DN: objectClass=RTPerson
Search Scope: Subtree

I supose I do something wrong, but what?
Anyone an idea?

My system:
MandrakeLinux 10.2
Graphical environment: Fluxbox