Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Settings gnomemeeting with Apple isight

Damien Sandras a écrit :
I have a problem with gnomemeeting in combination with my Apple Isight. I can't change the brightness, whitness, color and contrast. Is this a
known problem, is there being worked on by someone?

I think it has not been implemented in the plugin, but it is not being
worked on by anyone as none of us has a firewire camera. So if you
can/want contribute a patch, it will be welcomed.

I had a look yesterday:
* for the avc plugin, I checked that the libdv and libraw1394 on which it is based don't provide such facility (in fact the cam is supposed to do that automatically itself) ; * for the dc plugin, the source code has a comment that basically says: no unified interface for that in the cams => no easy support possible.

So that doesn't look like I'll be able to do anything about both of them.

Snark on #gnomemeeting