Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting and openldap

Hello,

Please consider answering to the mailing list and not only to myself, I
apologize but I already receive too many private mails about
GnomeMeeting and have to ignore most of them.

Le vendredi 13 mai 2005 à 16:41 +0200, Claudio Ochoa a écrit :
> Yes, I saw that page, but I had some problems with the schemas, I think
> the format was different than the expected. I am using openldap 2.2.26.
>
> Errors looked like
>
> /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/netmeeting.schema: line 43: AttributeType
> inappropriate matching rule: "caseIgnoreMatch"

Then contact the HOWTO author, or try using an older openldap.

> Besides, and sorry for my ignorance, isn't that package just for
> netmeeting?

Not at all, that's for ILS support with OpenLDAP.