Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] New on the list, my first question

Derek Smithies schrieb:

Hi,
It appears you are using the nixj driver, which I wrote and tested on a 2.4.20 kernel.

Unfortunately, I have not had time to complete the transistion of the driver to 2.6 If you are interested in helping out, please write to me privately.

Derek.