[GnomeMeeting-list] problems with gnomemeeting 1.2.1 and netmeeting on xp

ok, first off, despite forwarding tcp 1720, udp
5000-50003, tcp 3000-30010, but STILL had to use DMZ
for netmeeting person to establish connection.

In addition, I have a usb mic, and gnomemeeting
selects it to use in audio input, but the other person
cannot hear me, but I can usually hear them.

Also, the calls keep getting dropped.

help?