Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting

Le samedi 12 mars 2005 à 12:29 -0500, Mitja a écrit :
> On Saturday 12 March 2005 12:18, Damien Sandras wrote:
> > Somebody could help you if you describe what's your problem.
> >
> > Le samedi 12 mars 2005 à 12:08 -0500, Mitja a écrit :
> > > My system: Debian Sarge, kernel  2.6.8-2-686-smp.
> > > I try to configure Gnomemeeting but without success.
> > > Can someone help me with configuration, please?
> > >

> I connected to ils server and when try to call a user who is online i got a
> message that he is off-line. I turned firewall off and i have still problem

Many users are actually really unreachable because they didn't configure
their firewall properly. We are now moving to SIP and we have a solution
for that problem.

> but i don't know how to configure ip-tables?

I suggest you to read the FAQ for that problem. There are a few pages
about NAT.

I know it is still complicated, NAT is a real problem, but there is few
that can be done.