[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: RPM''s for Fedora core 2 is ready now.

Wouldn't it be possible to use the same specfile as Peter?

Actually:
- If Peter used the "official" specfile from Rawhide
- backported it to FC3

I think there is no need to redo his work.

However, it would be great to backport the RawHide SRPMs to FC2.

If people have problems, they can report it.

Has anybody successfully tested the FC3 RPMs from Peter?

(thanks for them btw!!)