Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM not finding video plugins

> From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
> Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 20:46:01 +0100
> Sender: gnomemeeting-list-bounces gnome org
>
> Hi,
>
> Can you try to put the plugin in /usr/lib/pwlib instead?

I just tried this for testing, but the plug-in
(/usr/lib/pwlib/devices/videoinput/bsdvideo_pwplugin.so) was still not
seen by GnomeMeeting.

And the oss plug-in for audio IS found, so I don't understand why it's
failing to find the video plug-in. Sounds like it's time to rummage
around a bit in gdb.

Thanks!
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer