Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ILS-Server

Am Montag, 7. März 2005 18:45 schrieb jean-michel:
> please put comments on the ILS in order to know which kind of contact
> you search
This seems not to be the problem. With version 1.0, distributed with SuSE 9.2,
I got the connection to ILS-Server and the whole Phonebook, even without
putting comments on the ILS. Now, nothing happens, I get only the message
that 0 User in Seconix ILS Server found.

NAT-Settings: IP-adress translation is active
                    automatic testing of IP-adress is active
	            IP-adress of NAT-/PAT-Routers 217.244.212.29
                    STUN-support is active
                    STUN-Server stun.voxgratia.org

What is to do in order to get the connection to the Seconix ILS Server???

Kind regards
Peter
--
Öffentlicher Schlüssel auf hkp://subkeys.pgp.net