Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Away

On Saturday 25 June 2005 18.31, Johnny Strom wrote:
> Damien Sandras wrote:
> > Hello to all,
> >

> > I'm getting married tomorrow, the 25th of June. After that, I will be
> > away for one month until the 25th of July.
>
> Gratulations :)
>
> > I will be totally unreachable. I count on you to keep the IRC channel,
> > mailing list and software alive.
> >
> > See you in one month!

My greatest congratulations to you both!
May your marriage be filled with you and happiness!!

Have a wonderful wedding!

--

         /Rikard

" Sharing knowledge is the most fundamental act of friendship.
Because it is a way you can give something without loosing something."
		-R. Stallman

Rikard Johnels          email   : rikjoh norweb se
                        Mob     : +46 763 19 76 25
                        PGP     : 0x461CEE56