Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Run GnomeMeeting without sound?

oh....this is weird, because it does display a warning I click
continue anyways, the computer thinks for a bit and then nothing more
happens...:-(....I guess I'll put on my todo list to try reinstalling
the version that came with our distro and perhaps see if a dependency
is missing or something since our distros installer will automatically
solve dependencys