Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] What ports/port ranges should be opened (and on which protocol) when using GnomeMeeting between a firewall?

Hex Star wrote:
> Well for future reference if my boss decides to put in a sound card I
> would like to know if there are any ports/port ranges that need to be
> opened on our firewall and if so which protocols for each (tcp, etc)?
> Thanks!

Listen, Hex...

Given the amount of traffic on this ML about your problem/request,
didn't you at least consider reading the FAQ about GnomeMeeting?

I doubt you've missed it, but anyway,
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/index.php?rub=3&pos=0&faqpage=x213.html

And please stick to that "for future reference". Of course all
unanswered questions are welcome on the ML.

Kalin.

--
+-> http://ThinRope.net/ <-+