Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to run self-testing of Gnomemeeting

Hi Julien,

Performed follows both as 'root' and 'super root' but
still without a breakthrough;

# /sbin/fuser /dev/snd/pcmC0D0p
/dev/snd/pcmC0D0c:    4504  4504m

# ps ax | grep 4504
 4504 ?        S      0:09 /usr/bin/artsd -F 10 -S
4096 -d -m artsmessage -c drkonqi -l 3 -f
 4699 pts/3    R+     0:00 grep 4504

# /usr/bin/artsshell suspend
unable to connect to sound server

# /usr/bin/artsshell status
unable to connect to sound server

It looks to me a little bid strange.  On connecting
Gnomemeeting to 'h323.gratia.org' while running on KDE
desktop as 'user' following warning still popup;

Could not open audio channel for audio transmission

An error occured while trying to record from the
soundcard for the audio transmission. Please check
that your soundcard is not busy and that your driver
supports full-duplex.
The audio transmission has been disabled.<<<

timidity -Aa /path/to/Midi_folder/

still worked both as 'root' and 'user'

B.R.
Stephen