[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: pc to phone and firewall (Julien PUYDT)

Bernard Lambert a écrit :
If you can hear him, it can only be a problem of microphone. Have you
run the configuration druid test?
I can't heard anything when i run this test. I heard my voice in the speaker but not with GM after 4 or 5 sec

I have via 823x  driver for device on my mother board

Are you using alsa? If the druid test doesn't work, you can't expect things to work during a call.

yes I use alsa and the other choices give the same result my voice is very "heavy" en Français grave

the audio device is via 823x and i have try defaukt but the same result

regards

Snark on #gnomemeeting

begin:vcard
fn:Bernard LAMBERT
n:LAMBERT;Bernard
adr;dom:;;;;;91330
email;internet:bga lambert wanadoo fr
tel;home:0169833795
note;quoted-printable:Utilisateur Linux =
	=0D=0A=

x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard