Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Installation of gnomemeeting 1.2.1

Hi

Redhat 8.0 is old and gnomemeeting-1.2.1 needs newer stuff
that is not in Redhat 8.0.

So I think you should uppgrade to Fedora core 4 then you will get
gnomemeeting-1.2.1.

The other way might be to take the sorce rpms from: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/index.php?rub=5&path=redhat/SRPMS

and try to backort it but I think that is to much work.

   Johnny

Surya Santosh wrote:
Hi,

I want to use H.323 Clients on IPv6 machines and i came to know that gnomemeeting-1.2.1 supports IPv6.
Can anyone guide me in installing it.
Where can i find the RPMs required to install it.
I use RedHat Linux 8. What are the RPMs i have to use.

Are there any H.323 clients that support IPv6.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Surya Santosh