[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: GnomeMeeting-list Digest, Vol 14, Issue 12
- From: Antonio Carlos Ribeiro Nogueira <nog_1620 brturbo com br>
- To: gnomemeeting-list gnome org
- Subject: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: GnomeMeeting-list Digest, Vol 14, Issue 12
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 08:36:04 -0300
I sent a reply of this email to gnomemeeting list but since this day I
didn't receive any reply of the list. What did happen? The text was a
litle bit extense, but I don't believe that it was the cause of I not
receive longer email from the list.
gnomemeeting-list-request gnome org wrote:
Send GnomeMeeting-list mailing list submissions to
gnomemeeting-list gnome org
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
gnomemeeting-list-request gnome org
You can reach the person managing the list at
gnomemeeting-list-owner gnome org
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of GnomeMeeting-list digest..."
1. Re: Gnomemeeting is crashing (Damien Sandras)
2. Re: Gnomemeeting is crashing (Julien PUYDT)
3. Control panel video settings colour slider (Leslie Katz)
4. Re: Control panel video settings colour slider (Damien Sandras)
5. Gnomemeeting to Netmeeting, only one way and no video
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 19:38:04 +0200
From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting is crashing
To: GnomeMeeting mailing list <gnomemeeting-list gnome org>
Message-ID: <1118338684 7566 1 camel golgoth01>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-15
Le jeudi 09 juin 2005 à 12:58 -0300, Antonio Carlos Ribeiro Nogueira a
I continue having problems with sound in gnomemeeting. When I try to
configure sound (using the automatic setting in Edit) when I test it
gnomemeeting crashes. I started gnomemeeting with debug and I received
an error message just before to crashe an segmentation fault error. How
could I try to follow the problem in order to fix it up?
and when it crashes, type "thread apply all bt"
You can mail the output here. I would think of a libasound problem, I
know Mandrake has had such a problem due to a buggy patch they had
applied to libasound, but I don't know if it affects Mandrake or Cooker.
] [Thread Prev