[GnomeMeeting-list] Control panel video settings colour slider

<< I guess your driver simply doesn't support changing the colour. What
driver are you using?

The driver I'm using is Michel Xhaard's spca5xx driver.

I'm very much ignorant in these matters, but when I had installed the driver, a group of files was created in a sub-directory called "parameters". Each contained a number and the instructions that came with the driver explained how to change each number manually. The names of some of the files made plain that they involved the colour of the video image, for instance, GGreen and OffGreen.

My assumption was that, in the same way that I could adjust, say, brightness through the video settings in the GnomeMeeting control panel, I'd be able to adjust colour.

Perhaps that's not so, though.