Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Using Firewire Camera with Audio Input.

If you are using a Mac, you can use the excellent and compatible ohphoneX from the Xmeeting project (xmeeting.sourceforge.net), based on the openh323 and pwlib base that supports GM. They are working on an opal-based new project as well, so future compatibility seems likely.

I've used this with an iSight and can get both audio and video through firewire that way. Haven't tried a miniDV camera, but that has a good chance of working also, based on this.

Alan