[GnomeMeeting-list] Using Firewire Camera with Audio Input.

Hi all,
I have a firewire camera (MiniDV) that I would like to be able to use as a video and audio source for gnomemeeting. Audio output would be the 'normal' sound card output.

I have the understanding that I can have video, but not the audio - if I am correct, how much work is it to get firewire audio input working as well???

I'm looking to move from PC to Mac Mini and that doesn't have a line/mic input......

Yours,
Simon Wood.