Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Video wont show on Netmeeting coming from Gnomemeeting

On Friday 03 June 2005 13:22, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What's the content of your general history?
> Is the Netmeeting behind NAT?

One netmeeting is over in Japan that I tried to call, and it has a DMZ
(crazily unsafe) forwarding to it, so it is wide open . BUt of course there
still is a Windows SP2 firewall. What ports do I need to pay attention with
that?

One more netmeeting is on my private LAN, but again, protected with SP2
firewall, same scenerrio.

Thanks for helping and I didnt understand the general history question.

Ben